• The Ngā Pōtiki ā Tamapahore Trust is holding an election for two trustee positions. Adult members of Ngā Pōtiki have the opportunity to nominate candidates for the two trustee positions.
• All adult registered members of Ngā Pōtiki ā Tamapahore Trust will receive a nomination form via email or post (with a prepaid envelope included).
• Copies of the nomination form are also available at the Ngā Pōtiki office in Pāpāmoa, on the website here, or via email request – firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Trustee nomination forms must be received by the Ngā Pōtiki office no later than Saturday 2 September 2023
• Nomination forms can be returned to the office at 4 Te Omiraka Lane, Papamoa or via post (PO Box 11491, Palm Beach, Pāpāmoa 3151), or scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
• The nominee must be an adult registered member of Ngā Pōtiki.
Eligibility to vote
• If an election is required, voting will be open to all members of Nga Potiki who are registered on the Ngā Pōtiki ā Tamapahore Trust’s database. If you are not registered and wish to vote, you need to submit a registration application by Saturday 2 September 2023.
If you have any questions, or if you want to find out if you are a registered member of Ngā Pōtiki ā Tamapahore Trust, please contact the office by phoning 07 572 3344, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by coming into the office at 4 Te Omiraka Lane, Pāpāmoa Beach.